Membership of the Society is open to all researchers in the field of composite science, who are working in recognised University or equivalent-status Research institutions worldwide.
By joining the Acssociation you are actively engaging in the dissemination of the latest research information and trends in the field.
Existing Members can access the members database in a) search keyword or b) search contact mode.
Full Membership: AUD35 p/a | AUD90 3-Year fee
Student Membership: AUD20 p/a | AUD45 3-Year fee
This Student Confirmation document must be completed and sent to the Secretariat. Address details are on the form.
Company Membership: AUD200 p/a
Beginning with the 2009 Meeting on Crete, ETOPIM International Society established a prestigious, academic Award, The Rolf Landauer Medal of the International ETOPIM Asociationl, to be presented at the ETOPIM Meetings.
The next ETOPIM meeting is fast approaching:
ETOPIM 10 ~ June 21-26, 2015
Neveh Ilan, in the hills outside Jerusalem, Israel | www
- The call for nominations for the Rolf Landauer Medal of the International ETOPIM Association to be awarded at ETOPIM 10 is current.
- Please send the nomination letter to email@example.com on or before NOVEMBER 30th 2014 (this is a strict deadline).
- One supporting letter from another scientist may also be submitted with the nomination.
Details of the The ETOPIM Medal are below. There is a downloadable form for Members to nominate a colleague for the Award
DETAILS OF THE AWARD
- The award is open to all senior researchers in the field of Composite Science worldwide
- The Medal is awarded for career contributions to composite research.
- The nomination can be for one or two people, but if for two their research should be closely linked.
- Nominations are to be received by the Executive 6 months prior to the ETOPIM Meeting.